Our membership options include:
· Single Membership
· Couple Membership
For two immediate family members living in the same household
(married or domestic partner, parent and child under age 25)
· Family Membership
For parents and dependent children under the age of 25 who are living at home
· Student Membership
School age or college age (student i.d. required)
· Silver and Fit
Free or reduced pricing for Medicare recipients that have a Medicare supplemental health plan that offers the Silver and Fit benefit.
· We offer full access plans that include full use of our facility during all operating hours and include all group exercise and yoga classes at no extra charge.
· We also offer reduced access plans at a reduced price that provide full use of our facility from 11am-3pm daily without access to group exercise classes.
· All memberships are month to month and do not require a contract.
· Daily and weekly passes available.
Please contact Membership Services for pricing details
Download Membership Forms
- SAC Membership Application – One per membership
- Membership agreement – One per membership
- Health History Questionnaire – Required for each individual member
- Waiver and Release – Required for each individual member
- Guest Agreement and Waiver – For day use and short term temporary membership
- Childrens Activity Waiver – For swim lessons, birthday parties, one day usage, etc.
Please fill out the necessary form in it’s entirety, including signatures where necessary, and return to the front desk. Please contact Cindy with any questions.
Phone: 541.549.6878 :: Fax: 541.549.6874